- 1LB SALTED BLACK Kampot Pepper
- (2) 8oz Vacuum sealed packs for freshness
- For foodservice and high volume users
- Do not use in standard grinder/mill
- Used whole, pureed, or pestle & mortar
- After opening keep in airtight container and in cool place. Refrigeration recommended.
Specially Fermented with Sea Salt and magic - No need for a grinder, Salted Black Pepper is ready to eat. Used by Michelin star chefs and new gourmet chefs globally.
Farmed and authentically sourced straight from Cambodia’s famed province of Kampot. Origins of Kampot Pepper being first cultivated date back to the 13th century. Kampot Pepper almost became extinct during the eight year Cambodian Civil War in 1975.
Kampot Kitchen is dedicated to bringing back Cambodian Kampot Pepper's one of kind flavor and high quality back into kitchens all over the world!