- (1) 1.5oz. SALTED BLACK Kampot Pepper
- Glass flip top bottle, ready for quick access
- Add directly to food or snack straight from the jar
- Used whole, pureed, or pestle & mortar
- Do not use in standard pepper mill
- Store in cool and dark area. Refrigerate for long term storage
Truly not your average peppercorn. Pops in your mouth with an explosion of flavor and is often eaten straight from the jar! Be careful these Soft Shelled Peppercorns are addictive.
Specially Fermented with Sea Salt and magic- no need for a grinder Salted Black Pepper is ready to eat. Used by Michelin star chefs and new gourmet chefs globally.
Farmed and authentically sourced straight from Cambodia’s famed province of Kampot. Origins of Kampot Pepper being first cultivated date back to the 13th century. Kampot Pepper almost became extinct during the eight year Cambodian Civil War in 1975.
Kampot Kitchen is dedicated to bringing back Cambodian Kampot Pepper's one of kind flavor and high quality back into kitchens all over the world!